1. Nasirian, M., Doroudi, F., Gooya, M. M., Sedaghat, A., & Haghdoost, A. A. (2012). Modelling of human immunodeficiency virus modes of transmission in Iran. Journal of research in health sciences, 12(2), 81-87.
2. Shokoohi, M., Baneshi, M. R., & Ali-akbar, H. (2012). Size estimation of groups at high risk of HIV/AIDS using network scale up in Kerman, Iran. International journal of preventive medicine, 3(7).
3. Haghdoost, A., Sadeghi, M., Nasirian, M., Mirzazadeh, A., & Navadeh, S. (2012). Research priorities in the field of HIV and AIDS in Iran. Journal of research in medical sciences: the official journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 17(5), 481.
4. Navadeh, S., Mirzazadeh, A., Mousavi, L., Haghdoost, A. A., Fahimfar, N., & Sedaghat, A. (2012). HIV, HSV2 and syphilis prevalence in female sex workers in Kerman, South-East Iran; using respondent-driven sampling. Iranian journal of public health, 41(12), 60.
5. Haghdoost, A., & Karamouzian, M. (2012). Zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination, and zero AIDS-related deaths: feasible goals or ambitious visions on the occasion of the world AIDS day?. International journal of preventive medicine, 3(12), 819.
6. Gouws, E., & Cuchi, P. (2012). Focusing the HIV response through estimating the major modes of HIV transmission: a multi-country analysis. Sexually transmitted infections, 88(Suppl 2), i76-i85.
7. Moradi AR, Emdadi A, Soori B, Mostafavi E. (2012). Knowledge and attitude of injecting drug users towards AIDS, Bahar city, Hamadan 2010. Iranian Journal of Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine, 17(57):17-22.