1. Alizade, H. Aflatoonian, M.R. Ghanbarpour, R. Ranjbar, E. Rezaei, A.K. and Sharifi, H. Prevalence of . antibiotic resistance and genetic relatednessof Escherichia coli isolates in HIV and thalassemia patients in southeastern Iran. Tropical Biomedicine.(2017) 34(3): 657–667.
2. Rostami F, Shokoohi M, Aderayo Bamimore M, Nasirian M, Asadi- Aliabadi M, Haghdoost A. Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections based on syndromic approach and associated factors among Iranian women. Iran J Health Sci. 2017; 5 (1) :1-12.
3. Shokoohi M, Noori A, Karamouzian M, Sharifi H, Khajehkazemi R, Fahimfar N, Hosseini-Hooshyar S , Kazerooni PA, Mirzazadeh A. Remaining Gap in HIV Testing Uptake Among Female Sex Workers in Iran. AIDS Behav. 2017 Aug;21(8):2401-2411.
4. Karamouzian, M., Shahesmaeili, A., Khajehkazemi, R., Hooshyar, S., Fallahi, H., Haghdoost, A., & Sharifi, H. (2017). Awareness of and Knowledge About STIs Among Nonmedical Students in Iran. International Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health,43(1), 21-28. doi:10.1363/43e3217.
5. Sharifi H, Karamouzian M, Baneshi MR, et al. Population size estimation of female sex workers in Iran: Synthesis of methods and results. Nishiura H, ed. PLoS ONE. 2017;12(8):e0182755. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0182755.
6. Mirzaee M, Jahani Y, Sharifi H. Reasons for Inconsistent Condom Use Found as Answers to a Multiple Response Question: A National Survey of Iranian Adults, 2013. J Res Health Sci. 2017 Aug 10;17(3):E1-7.
7. Armoon B, Noroozi M, Jorjoran S Z, Sharhani A, Ahounbar E, Karimi S, Ahmadi S, Farhoudian A, Rahmani A, Abbasi M, D.L. Marshal B, Rezaei O, Rezaei F, Sharifi H, Najafi M, Bazrafshan A & Farhadi M H. Factors associated with HIV risk perception among people who inject drugs: Findings from a crosssectional behavioral survey in Kermanshah, Iran. JOURNAL OF SUBSTANCE USE. September 2017, Pages 1-4.
8. Sharifi H, Shokoohi M, Ahmad RafieiRad A, Sargolzaie Moghadam M, Haghdoost AA, Mirzazadeh A, Karamouzian M. Methamphetamine Use among Iranian Youth: A Population-based Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice study. Subst Use Misuse. 2017 Jul 29;52(9):1232-1239.
9. Voon P, Karamouzian M, Kerr T. Chronic pain and opioid misuse: A review of reviews. December 2017,Substance Abuse Treatment Prevention and Policy 12(1).
10. Karamouzian M, Shoveller J, Dong H, Kerr T, DeBeck K, Gilbert M. Perceived Devaluation and STI Testing Uptake among a Cohort of Street-Involved Youth in a Canadian . Arch Sex Behav. 2017 Oct;46(7):2165-2172.
11. Karamouzian M, Knight R, Davis WM, Gilbert M, Shoveller J. Stigma associated with sexually transmissible infection testing in an online testing environment: examining the perspectives of youth in Vancouver, Canada. Sex Health. 2017 Sep 1.
12. Bagheri N , Mirzaee M, Jahani Y, Karamouzian M, Sharifi H. Correlates of methamphetamine use among young Iranians: Findings of a population-basedsurvey in 2013. Am J Addict. 2017 Aug 7.
13. Pourkhajoei S, Barouni M, Sharifi H, Norouzi A, Amini S. Cost-effectiveness of Methadone Maintenance Treatment Centers in Prevention of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection. Addict Health 2017; 9(2): 81-7.
14. Thomson E, Lampkin H, Maynard R, Karamouzian M, Jozaghi E. The lessons learned from the fentanyl overdose crises in British Columbia, Canada. Addiction. 2017 Sep 12.
15. Kennedy MC, Karamouzian M, Kerr T. Public Health and Public Order Outcomes Associated with Supervised Drug Consumption Facilities: a Systematic Review. Curr HIV/AIDS Rep. 2017 Sep 5.
16. Alizade H, Sharifi H, Naderi Z, Ghanbarpour R, Bamorovat M, Aflatoonian MR. High Frequency of Diarrheagenic Escherichia coli in HIV-Infected Patients and Patients with Thalassemia in Kerman, Iran. J Int Assoc Provid AIDS Care. 2017 Jul/Aug;16(4):353-358.
17. Karamouzian, M., Mirzazadeh, A., Rawat, A., Shokoohi, M., Haghdoost, A. A., Sedaghat, A., … & Sharifi, H. (2017). Injection drug use among female sex workers in Iran: Findings from a nationwide bio-behavioural survey. International Journal of Drug Policy, 44, 86-91.
18. Karamouzian, M., Madani, N., Doroudi, F., & Haghdoost, A. A. (2017). Improving the quality and quantity of HIV Data in the Middle East and North Africa: key challenges and ways forward. International Journal of Health Policy and Management, 6(2), 65-69.
19. Karamouzian, M., Knight, R., Gilbert, M., & Shoveller, J. (2017). A review of measures used to assess HIV-related stigma among young people living with HIV: missing accounts of sex and gender. Vulnerable Children and Youth Studies, 1-17.
20. Rostami, F., Shokoohi, M., Aderayo Bamimore, M., Nasirian, M., Asadi-Aliabadi, M., & Haghdoost, A. (2017). Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections based on syndromic approach and associated factors among Iranian women. Iranian Journal of Health Sciences, 5(1), 1-12.
21. Sharifi, H., Mirzazadeh, A., Noroozi, A., Marshall, B. D., Farhoudian, A., Higgs, P., … & Armoon, B. (2017). Patterns of HIV Risks and Related Factors among People Who Inject Drugs in Kermanshah, Iran: A Latent Class Analysis. Journal of psychoactive drugs, 49(1), 69-73.
22. Noroozi, A., Mirzazadeh, A., Hajebi, A., Farhoudian, A., Sharifi, H., Higgs, P., & Noroozi, M. (2017). Comparing profile of people who inject drugs (PWID) accessing different types of needle and syringe programs or secondary distribution in Kermanshah, Iran. Journal of Substance Use, 22(3), 304-309.
23. Hooshyar, S. H., Shahesmaeili, A., Faramani, R. S., Khajehkazemi, R., Nasirian, M., Sharifi, H., & Kamali, K. (2017). 85: Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Of HIV/AIDS: a Systematic Review among Key Populations at Risk for HIV Infection in Iran. BMJ Open, 7(Suppl 1), bmjopen-2016.
24. Faramani, R. S., Shahesmaeili, A., Hooshyar, S. H., Khajehkazemi, R., Nasirian, M., Sharifi, H., & Kamali, K. (2017). 72: HIV Prevalence among Female Sex Workers in Iran: A Systematic Review. BMJ Open, 7(Suppl 1), bmjopen-2016.
25. Jorjoran Shushtari, Z., Noroozi, A., Mirzazadeh, A., Ahounbar, E., Hajbi, A., Najafi, M., … & Shahboulagh, F. M. (2017). Comparing Characteristics of Early-Onset Injection Drug Users to Those with Late-Onset Injection in Kermanshah, Iran. Substance Use & Misuse, 52(6), 754-759.
26. Nikfarjam, A., Hajimaghsoudi, S., Rastegari, A., Haghdoost, A. A., Nasehi, A. A., Memaryan, N., … & Baneshi, M. R. (2017). The frequency of alcohol use in Iranian urban population: the results of a national network scale up survey. International Journal of Health Policy and Management, 6(2), 97.
27-Karamoozian A, Jahani Y, Shahesmaeili A, Mirzaee M. Relationship between a network’s indicators and basic factors with high-risk behavior of injection among injecting drug users (IDU) via the multiple membership multilevel model. Electronic physician. 2017 Sep;9(9):5318.
28-Thomson E, Lampkin H, Maynard R, Karamouzian M, Jozaghi E. The lessons learned from the fentanyl overdose crises in British Columbia, Canada. Addiction. 2017 Nov 1;112(11):2068-70.
29-Aminianfar M, Khani F, Ghasemzadeh I. Evaluation of hepatitis C, hepatitis B, and HIV virus Serology pandemic in thalassemia patients of Shahid Mohammadi Hospital of Bandar Abbas, Iran. Electronic physician. 2017 Mar;9(3):4014.
30-Karamouzian M, Madani N, Doroudi F, Haghdoost AA. Improving the quality and quantity of HIV Data in the Middle East and North Africa: key challenges and ways forward. International Journal of Health Policy and Management. 2017 Feb;6(2):65.
31-Noroozi M, Marshall BDL, Noroozi A, Armoon B, Sharifi H, Farhoudian A, et al. Do needle and syringe programs reduce risky behaviours among people who inject drugs in Kermanshah City, Iran? A coarsened exact matching approach. Drug and Alcohol Review.n/a-n/a.